You spend years building your company’s reputation and it just takes one negative situation to destroy it. Whether it is your own mistake (think Exxon and Enron), or a social / political topic that draws you into the fire (like restaurants responding to “pink slime” or Chick-fil-A taking a public stand on gay marriage), when crisis happens, it happens fast!
When the heat is on, companies oftentimes make impulsive missteps causing corporate embarrassment to spiral and sometime cause a company’s demise. Let AnietraHamper.com prepare you by:
- Developing a proactive plan of action ‘just in case.’ Preparation of your executives is essential in dealing with the media and minimizing the negative effects of the crisis.
- Train your team how to generate organized, strategic, timely responses.
- Teach you how to manage your message by knowing what to say and what not to say to the media.
- Arming you with tools to manage the crisis internally.
- Managing your negative mentions on the web and in social media.
No one knows better than Anietra Hamper, who spent decades as an investigative reporter, how to carefully navigate a corporate crisis. When your reputation is on the line, everything matters.