2. How Does The WordPress Gather and Use Information?
(ii) Server Statistics. We collect general statistics to track user trends on our Site. These statistics include hits to our server, the types of browsers used to access our Site, page views, and navigational patterns. The information that is collected in this manner does not provide us with any personally identifiable information about our users. It helps us track “where” our users are coming from. This allows us to pinpoint high traffic areas and determine the most effective ways to communicate with our users.
3. What Security Procedures Does The WordPress, LLC Use To Protect Personal Information?
4. Will Three WordPress, LLC Disclose The Information It Collects To Outside Parties?
Three WordPress, LLC may share information with carefully selected vendors and business partners with whom we work. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep all information confidential and to use the customer information only to provide the services we ask them to perform for you and us. Three WordPress, LLC may also use sensitive billing information (such as cardholder name, credit card number, and expiration date) for the purpose of completing the purchases you conduct on the Site.
Three WordPress, LLC may share your information with the following entities:
– Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including (but not limited to) credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. These companies will have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions but are they are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
We may disclose Personal Information we collect from you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary:
(a) To obey the law or comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates;
(b) To protect and defend our rights or property or the rights or property of other users of our Site;
(c) To act in an emergency to protect the personal safety of users of our Site or the public. When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Three WordPress, LLC our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
– We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related Site information to reputable third party vendors, but these statistics do not include Personal Information.
5. External Links. Other companies or organizations may have links to their Sites on our Site.
6. Collection Of Information From Children.
Three WordPress, LLC does not direct any of our content specifically to children. Users of our Site are required to be at least 18 years old, and any user under 18 is not an authorized user. If we learn that a user is under thirteen (13) years of age, we will promptly delete any Personal Information we have collected about that user.
8. Your Privacy Rights.
9. Modification and Notification of Changes.
10. In Summary.
Three WordPress, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy. The information collected from our Site helps us better understand our market and consumer interests. This allows us to serve our customers and business associates with the level of satisfaction they deserve.